Ultrafast technology delivering the highest quality analytical data
Robust turnkey femtosecond LA
- Only 1 transmissive optic to minimize pulse stretching
- Laser: Pharos HE from Light Conversion
- Max Repetition Rate: 10,000 Hz
- Fluence: UV: energy densities of up to 10 J/cm2 (1028nm), 5 J/cm2 (257nm) and 3 J/cm2 (206nm) are achievable, with long term stability <0.1% RSD
- Available at 1028nm, 257nm and 206nm, and also as dual-wavelength option
- Spot Sizes: 1-65 microns, Infinitely Variable Aperture (IVA) as standard, provides spot size selection in 1 micron increments
- Ablation Chambers: TwoVol2 & TwoVol3
Robust package, true mobility and application flexibility
- Thermally and mechanically stable, high energy Pharos HE fs laser source from Light Conversion
- New, Rugged Universal Compact Cart (RUCC) with kinematic laser mounting
- Smallest footprint and greatest mobility
- UV and Deep UV options
- Optional second MFC for N2 for signal enhancement in the ICP
- Dual wavelength configurations are available with software controlled wavelength selection
- Compatible with ESL’s TwoVol3 ablation chamber for the ultimate in high speed imaging and high precision performance
- New flat-top energy profile at 257nm available
Discover higher sensitivity, improved stability, and less fractionation
- Elemental/Isotope ratios
- Purity testing
- Material characterization
- Bulk Analysis
- Failure Analysis
- Sulfate/Sulfite analysis
- Depth Profiling
- Manufacturing (metals/glass/plastics)
- Analysis of geological materials, including volcanic glasses, silicate minerals, calcite, and sulfate/sulfite
- Micro-feature analysis on fluid inclusions in quartz and halite
- Biological/plant materials
- Plastics, powders, thin films
- Bulk analysis on metals, alloys, polymers and ceramics
- Direct micro-analysis on mineral grains
- Elemental imaging
Additional Laser Ablation Products
The first instrument designed for the single task of bioimaging.
Experience the flexibility of high resolution geochemical imaging and precise measurement in a single system.
High energy excimer-based laser ablation system ideal for opaque and highly transmissive materials alike.
Extra-large additional laser ablation chamber for application flexiblity and optimization of specialized applications.
A microsampling device designed for high resolution milling to recover sample powder for chemical and isotopic analysis.
Suitable for a wide range of applications with simplicity and reliability.
A versatile fusion and heating system for MS applications.