Echo – Stable and Controlled Split Stream Laser Ablation
Easy gas flow tuning via unique software interface
Features & Benefits:
- Tunable, accurate and precise splitting of LA generated aerosol stream
- Available in two channel (Echo 2) or three channel (Echo 3) configurations
- Gas flows tunable via ActiveView2 software interface
- Low noise pumps for stable ICPMS signal
- Designed to reduce particle deposition that can lead to carryover and high backgrounds
Echo2 (diaphragm pump)
Echo3 (diaphragm pump)
UI Channel 2 Readout
Additional Laser Ablation Accessories
Automated energy calibration in a class 1 laser environment.
Provides a clean, rapidly cooled sample space for controlled analysis of samples requiring sub-zero temperatures, with an efficient switch to and from CryoCell applications.
Fits seamlessly into the ESL platform in a laser-safe Class 1 environment through an innovative design by University College London.
The first ablation chamber to provide <1 ms peak widths for both refractory and biological matrices to enable the highest resolution imaging experiments.
A high performing ablation chamber that effortlessly covers a broad range of applications.
Performance enhancing upgrades for improved imaging analysis.
Add an enclosure to your MicroMill2 to minimize sample contamination and enhance laboratory safety.