Accurate & precise results on the most challenging sample types
Improved sensitivity and stability with reduced maintenance
- Geochronology, including Carbonates
- Fluid Inclusions
- Elemental ratios
- Isotope ratios
- Material characterization
- Failure Analysis
- Depth Profiling
- Manufacturing (metals/glass/plastics)
- Thin films
Compact, open frame design with kinematic laser mounting
- Wavelength: 193 nm ComPexPro 102 & ComPexPro 110 (water cooled)
- Pulse duration: <20 ns pulse width
- Repetition Rate: 1-20 Hz (ComPexPro 102) & 1-100 Hz (ComPexPro 110)
- High Fluence mode: > 50 J/cm2, 1-160 µm
- Large Spot Size mode: 1-300 µm, > 13 J/cm2
- Ablation Chambers: TwoVol2
Extremely high fluences, even at extra-large spot sizes
- Unique beam homogenization for the ultimate in crater profile and definition
- Unmatched high definition viewing
- Optional rotating XYR aperture for square and rectangular ablations
- Flexible Infinitely Variable Aperture (IVA) provides spot size selection in 1 micron increments
- Optional second MFC for N2 for signal enhancement in the ICP
Additional Laser Ablation Products
The first instrument designed for the single task of bioimaging.
Experience the flexibility of high resolution geochemical imaging and precise measurement in a single system.
The first fully automated platform for LA-ICPMS that integrates seamlessly into existing workflows.
Offers flexibility, increased dynamic range, and elemental coverage that exceeds the capabilities of ICPMS alone.
A microsampling device designed for high resolution milling to recover sample powder for chemical and isotopic analysis.
Suitable for a wide range of applications with simplicity and reliability.
Reduce thermal effects with our ultrafast technology and deliver the highest quality analytical data.
A versatile fusion and heating system for MS applications.