Reduces single peak response to below 1 ms
- The Dual Concentric Injector (DCI) enables complete transient peak width of <50ms with TwoVol2 and <1ms with TwoVol3 for high-speed or high-resolution imaging.
- Improved spatial resolution in imaging experiments – true sub-micron ablations available with imageBIO266 and imageGEO193.
- Faster imaging speeds with less lateral “smearing”.
- Keeping ions on axis and improving transmission through the ICPMS interface increases signal intensity.
- Install in < 5 minutes
- Integration with the ICPMS torch itself ensures alignment with the sampling interface
- Immune to misalignment during operation, creating stable experiment conditions
- Compatible with TwoVol3 and TwoVol2 ablation chambers
- Compatible with all major ICPMS instruments
Developed in conjunction with the University of Loughborough.
Patent Numbers: US 2014 8879064; EP 2795340 B1; WO 2013 095784 A1; JP 6144701 B2; CN 104040359 B; KR 102082017 B1; TW I558993 B
Additional Laser Ablation Accessories
Automated energy calibration in a class 1 laser environment.
Enables controlled and stable splitting of the LA generated aerosol and subsequent transport to multiple ICPMS or OES detection systems.
Provides a clean, rapidly cooled sample space for controlled analysis of samples requiring sub-zero temperatures, with an efficient switch to and from CryoCell applications.
Fits seamlessly into the ESL platform in a laser-safe Class 1 environment through an innovative design by University College London.
The first ablation chamber to provide <1 ms peak widths for both refractory and biological matrices to enable the highest resolution imaging experiments.
A high performing ablation chamber that effortlessly covers a broad range of applications.
Add an enclosure to your MicroMill2 to minimize sample contamination and enhance laboratory safety.